Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Big Sister, Little Mamma


Samantha, curious little girl, has been watching me nurse Evelyn. As usual, she is full of questions. "what are you doing? how come? can I do that? is she going to fall back asleep? do i have chests like that?" After I thoroughly answer all her questions, she's satisfied and runs off to play. Several hours later she shows up with her new baby doll "firmly attached" to her "chests". I'm grinning ear to ear as she tells me that she is "breasting her baby". "Just like you Mamma! I'm breasting my baby just like you!"

2 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

How sweet. How fun will it be to remind her of this when she has her first little one. Hope you're doing well.

Lori said...

It is fun to see what our older children think about what goes on with the baby. Congrats, they are beautiful girls that you have. I hope you are feeling well.