Thursday, April 10, 2008


Easter has come and gone and what a wonderful time we had. The children enjoyed an Easter Egg Hunt in their own backyard and then another one at Papa's. All the children looked so cute in their new clothes. Toby has become sneaky at taking candy that has fallen from little hands. (He thinks he deserves a spot at the dinner table too.)

March came in like a lamb and has left like a Lion. We've had storm after storm after storm. The first two games of the soccer season has been cancelled. There is only one reason I"m glad for that, I"m the coach and I really don't know what I"m doing. I want to put it off as long as possible.

I love spring because everything is starting to turn green, the tulips are blooming and the weather is perfect for bike riding. This time of year always brings renewed energy for living and playing.

1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

Angela~

I love the "zoo" theme you have going. Very cute. I didn't realize you had so many nieces and nephews here. I would love to live closer to cousins...one day!