Saturday, March 22, 2008

ALL ON HIS OWN


When Jeremy came home from work Wednesday night, he found Myles waiting for him on the driveway in his Lance Armstrong bike jersey. He announced to Jeremy that he has been waiting all day to go on a bike ride with him. So away they went around the block a time or two. Once they were back, Myles immediantly headed to Jeremy's workshop. He started to look through the tools. Jeremy, curious as to what he is up to, followed him.
"Myles, what are you doing?"
"Dad, it's time to take my training wheels off." (Real serious like)
"OH, well then..." and Jeremy (chuckling) proceeds to teach him how to take his training wheels on and off. He can now do it on his own.

3 comments:

shauna said...

What a cute picture! So can he ride his bike without training wheels on his own? Or just take off the training wheels on his own?
I love seeing your BLOG !!!!
I am so glad you started one.
I miss you so much!!!

KP said...

Andrew is also trying to get better at riding without training wheels. I just need to spend a good afternoon in some good weather with him. It's great to see your blog!

- Kevin

Reeses Pieces said...

How cool. What a cute little father/son day they had. I wish I could ride like you guys. What a great workout.