Friday, March 14, 2008

What are they thinking?


I cannot figure out for the life of me why my children choose to use Wal-mart or Home Depot as their dumping station!!! It never fails. Whenever we head out the door, we go through the ritual of using the potty, getting drinks of water, and whatever else so that I don't have to deal with it at the store. We weren't even 10 minutes in Home Depot today and Myles announces he needs to go the bathroom. I'm thinking," We just went, I'll hurry, and we'll go home." WRONG! Myles begins jumping up and down, and shouting,"I need to go number 2, MOM!" By now people are looking. So we go to the restroom. I have no difficulty finding it since we visit their restroom every time we shop. Our bathroom visits to Home Depot usually consist of Samantha touching everything in sight, Myles singing at the top of his lungs and only takes a break when he wants to describe what just went in the toliet, and I'm trying to stay calm. You should see the looks and chuckles I get from other woman. 30 minutes later we exit to continue our shopping. We get to the isle we were previously in, and guess who announces she needs to go? I even tried to get her to go. After 5 minutes of yanking on my arm, I give in and we spend another 30 minutes in the bathroom. Why does it have to take them so long? I"m thinking,'Git in there -n- git er done!" So after a very eventful visit to Home Depot's restrooms, we left. I wasn't giving them another chance.

4 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I totally agree. Restaurants, stores, in the car, they always have to go to the bathroom It drives me crazy!

As far as putting music on your blog, go to projectplaylist.com and it will walk you through. If you need help, give me a call.

Nicole

Sabrosa Cycles said...

thanks for letting jj come and hang out in my garage for a weekend. it was a mighty fine time. we wish that you and the youngins could have come with him.

grammy said...

Hey they are just like their Uncle Cole! Always checking out the restrooms, I swear that is the first place we headed everywhere we went.

merry perrys said...

dear jessop zoo,
this is uncle big al and auntie ria, how ya's doing down there in the south? You look great!!! we are happy, wonderful and healthy. Auntie ria kicked uncle Al's booty in scrabble tonight! Our big boy kolbinsky is so stinkin handsome. Well, we hope you keep stayin happy. especially baby eavelyn. LOVE YA!
oh...post pictures of toby!
love the merry perrys