Friday, December 26, 2008

You wanted What???




After the mayhem of our children trying to open all the presents at once, we asked Myles if he enjoyed his Christmas presents from Santa. We are nestled in between the wrapping paper, ribbons, toy boxes and clothes everywhere. He looks over at Jeremy and announces that Santa forgot one thing. And he is real serious. "Dad, he forgot my remote control airplane." "What?! Did you ask him?" Jeremy looks over at me with those eyes of 'Did you know about this?' 'What do you think? I would have told you if I knew myself?',was the reply of my eye. "Myles, did you ask Santa for one?"
"Yeah Dad!," rolling his eyes at him, " I asked himand he didn't bring it." Jeremy's eyes look at me again with,'what do i say?' 'You're dealing with this one,'was the reply of my eye.

1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

That's so funny. It's so hard. I feel like we never get them what they asked for because everytime they sit on a new Santa's lap it's a different answer.