Tuesday, July 1, 2008

A new Dog!!

It has been some time since I've written about Toby. With daily training, we've gotten him to sit, lay down, stay, and let us walk him (instead of the other a around). He still chews like a maniac. We are still working on that one. The kids and I disappeared to Utah for a week and we came back to a dillusional dog. He kept staring at the ceiling and walls, as if something was going to jump out at him. I consulted Jeremy and he said that He and Toby kept busy with a laser he brought home from work. He would shine it on the walls and ceiling and Toby would go crazy and would wear himself out chasing it. He has also discovered Baby Einstein. He freaks out and thinks the puppets are going to attack him. Our little disobediant puppy has turned into a 65 lb dog that is psychotic and somewhat obediant. Where will we be in 6 months from now.

2 comments:

The Hadleys said...

I love reading your blog! I'm a little bummed I didn't get to see you when you came to visit Utah. I got to see Maria last week when she was here. Let me know when you're in town again.

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh my gosh, it's like having another child. There are days when I'm so happy we don't have a dog. My kids would love one though, and I know one of these days I'm going to give in.