Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Hot Summer Months


I think the only way we will get through these 100 degree days is by staying wet. Thank heaven's for the sprinkler park and the Weldele's pool. We are enjoying our summmer days by sleeping in, Summer Kids film festival @ Malco, Concerts on the Square and lots of ice cream cones and popsicles! Although school starts soon, we will still be in summer weather.
I think my favorite memory so far is finding Sammie and Myles stripped down to their "undies" and frolicking with Toby with the garden hose. When I asked what was going on, the replied, " It's just too hot mom!" All I could do was grin and tell them to have be careful. Isn't that what summer is all about?

2 comments:

shauna said...

Oh! Sounds like a fun summer, I just loved picturing each of those activities in my head! And I love Sammie's hair all curled in the sidebar picture. So cute.

The Palmers said...

Okay, you are going to have to help me out. In one of your posts you said you were 34 weeks along... Did you have that baby?
I love all of your posts. They make me laugh. Kids are just where it's at! We need to make a trip out to see you. Jon and I are talking about next year. I would love to spend more time with you guys and get to know you better!