Saturday, January 2, 2010

One Fancy Party!

Five years ago we stopped celebrating New Years Eve and started celebrating the birth of our daughter Samantha! I can't believe she is five! This year we decided to celebrate her birthday with Fancy Nancy. I think the pictures will show you just how fancy it was.By the way, I made the tutus. I actually had a lot of fun doing it. We had so much fun at her party!



Sammie has really grown into such a big girl. She absolutely loves her pre-school class. It's fun to see her trying to spell words and write letters to me. I have a feeling she'll pick up reading real quick. She is such a help around the house. She loves to help me with everything and I love her company. But why can't she try to keep her room clean??? Sam is truly a whirlwind of joy. Her bedroom matches just her personality. She loves to give talks in church and wants to be a friend to everyone. She loves her girlfriends and believes that you can't have enough of them. When I was younger, way before I had children, I had no idea the kind of joy and love a child brings to you. That's what Sam has been for us. We love hearing her sing, and she's excellent too. Her new favorite is Celine Dion. I can always find her somewhere in a corner with her dollies singing Brahm's lullaby.
The best gift to all of us was seeing my Dad. He was driving through and had to pick up some trailers. It was fun to see him, meet his driving partner and his truck. The kids' favorite part was pulling the horn.

5 comments:

Reeses Pieces said...

I didn't know your dad drove for FedEx.

I love the tutu's. You're always doing such creative stuff for Birthdays. I'm sure the girls loved it. Very FANCY!

shauna said...

Happy Birthday to Sammie! Darling tutu's you made! Wowzer, impressive as always. Miss you.

grammy said...

Not only does Papabear drive for FedEX but his middle name is Rhees, and sometimes he feels like he is in pieces, so he said hi to you Reeses Pieces!

Oh Angie, the tutus are darling, I absolutely love the feather boas. I'll bet they had a wonderful time, and will remember this party forever. What fun. Papabear was so happy to see you all.

HJ said...

1. I need to know how you made those tutus!!!
2. I LOVE Fance Nancy and so does Courtney. It's her FAVORITE book!! I think Court and Sammies would be great buddies. When you described Sammie you were describing Court too.
3. I love and miss you still and always.

Anonymous said...

Ang and Jeremy, you are so beautiful! What happiness your little family has, even through the little every day attitudes, events, you know "just another day" I hope you love and appreciate every single one of them cause you don't know what the next one holds for you. I love you Ang, you are my inspiration. I hope I get to have a beautiful family too! Thanks for all the support you have been to me!!!!