Saturday, January 3, 2009

To my New 4 year old



To my new 4 year old who had the best pinkalicious birthday ever. I cannot believe how much you've grown. Finally there is enough hair for pigtails and hairbows. You are as 'Fancy as Nancy' and can sing like no other! I love hearing your voice in the background of my busy life. Your high-pitched shrilly voice complete with giggles reminds me to laugh and to love completly. You put your whole heart into your dollies and babies. I don't mind that they go wherever I go. I respect the determination and stubborness you've acquired from me. You keep me on my toes!! I know that you will learn how to ride your bike "all on your own without any help from us!" And that you will "ask for help when you want it!" I love you with all my heart. Thank you for the great joy you are in my life! Happy Birthday!

1 comment:

Reeses Pieces said...

Oh my, look at that cake. Yummy!