Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy

So yesterday was my 33rd Birthday and I received three beautiful gifts. The first was from Evelyn. She sang me Happy Birthday.


The second one was from Myles. He made a fancy dinner for me. He really did do alot of the work. The Crab legs were delicious!



And to save the best for last. My little Sammie left me this.

A Big Fat Mess!
And I even get to go on a date with my husband, complete with a new outfit from my favorite clothing store, Ann Taylor! I think we are going to BoneFish Grill.
Thank you everyone who called or left me a message. It was really thoughtful for you to think of me. I had a great day yesterday. So, one year down in my journey and plenty more to look forward to.

6 comments:

Burrowing In said...

Aren't all of those the best kinds of presents?

I'm so glad you had a Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday to you! It sounds like you had a happy day.

grammy said...

What a cute baby! I remember that day 33 years ago! Evelyn has really changed. I think I am seeing a dark haired Sammie in her!
Love you! MOM

Reeses Pieces said...

Bonefish is my favorite. Crab legs? Yum! I wouldn't even know where to start to prepare them.

The Palmers said...

Hope you had a happy birthday! What a cute post!

Miranda said...

I remember your 15th birthday party! Remember, we went sledding on the hill at South Ogden JH? My gift to you was one of those ridiculous hair barrettes with the huge bow that were so popular at the time.

Where have the last 18 years gone? I miss my girlfriends!