Wednesday, November 5, 2008

In ONE Week


In one week, only 7 days, Toby destroyed the roof of our playcenter (the heavy,thick,vinyl kind), shredded Jeremy's grill cover ($40.00-and this is the second one), dug another hole to the neighbors yard, tore a window screen to pieces, and figured out a way to get out of his kennel!!!! I'm not joking, this dog is out of control and I am so ready to get rid of him. I am in AWE that he can climb ladders and unlock his kennel. Toby is too smart for his own good. What do I do?

4 comments:

HJ said...

Have you read Marley and Me? if not read it if so read it again and good luck. Love ya, Holly Jo.

Shannon said...

I heard once "a tired dog is a good dog" and I found that to be true for my Brinx. Take him on a long run in the morning or tie him to a rope and have him run alongside your bike! That should tire him out for alteast half the day! One thing I learned when I took Brinx to puppy obedience school was that puppies are puppies for atleast 12-13 months and then they start to calm down a little. I'm sure this is not very helpful especially when you have 2 little ones and a new baby to attend to.

Reeses Pieces said...

I love that you post these comments about your dog. I can use them as good ammunition against Dave when he talks about buying a dog. Keep posting!

Jeni said...

And this is precisely why we dont' have a dog...yet. :) I'm sure we'll have one one day, and oh, I dread the day.