Thursday, October 23, 2008

TWO OF A KIND


Our Sammie is alot like her Aunt Maria-who she loves and adores. They both have an infectious laugh that begs for you to join in. Samantha reminds me of my sister Maria-the young and the old! Beautiful, big, blue eyes and a smile that brings happiness and love wherever they go. Both have alot of energy for life and it's hard for me to keep up with them. They have such a happy go-lucky personality-they just want to enjoy life for what it is. I might add, don't get on their bad side. :-) I have found myself calling Samantha, "Maria" when she has given me "The Look"! (My mom knows exactly what I'm talking about) Both are stubborn and determined to figure things out on their own-and that what makes them so loveable. We love our Aunt Maria and are so grateful she came to my rescue and help me get back on my feet. So, here's a song for the two of you. Samantha loves "Pocket full of Sunshine".

3 comments:

jay&mary said...

she does favor your sister. i'm glad i was able to meet her. family is so great. they're always there when you need them

shauna said...

Love your new photos, especially the one of Sammie in the sidebar. I miss that cute fireball.

Reeses Pieces said...

I love that picture in the sidebar too. Sisters are the best. I'm glad yours was able to come help.